Graduate from an approved College of Nursing.
DHA eligibility is mandatory.
At least minimum 3years experience in a reputable Clinic / hospital.
No of Positions 01
Date of Joining Immediately
Commensurate with experience
1. Prepares, administers and documents the administration of oral, parental and topical medications as prescribed by the physician. Knowledgeable of therapeutic effects, usual dosages, contraindications, side effects and adverse reactions for all drugs and parental fluids administered. Maintains accountability for narcotics and controlled drugs.
2. Practices within the established standards, policies and procedures.
3. Recognizes when the patient care needs extend beyond the limits of personal ability and consults appropriate resources.
4. Assumes responsibility for professional development and maintain updated knowledge in area of practice of nursing.
5. Maintains infection control and safety awareness functions accordingly and initiates corrective action when indicated.
6. Maintains confidentiality of patient/family information.
7. Communicates verbal information in an accurate concise and timely manner.
8. Documents in a manner that is consistent with the nursing documentation guidelines.
9. Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with other members of the health care team.